Welcome readers...

Blog ini lahir di dunia cyber di awal musim Autumn di negeri 'down under' (a.k.a. Australia) pada tanggal 1 Maret 2012 . Blog ini lahir dari kerinduan hati yang Tuhan kasih ke aku untuk share to others; I am longing to have a life that others could 'taste' from the 'fruit' that I bear (hidup yang dapat dinikmati oleh orang lain, tidak hanya untuk diriku sendiri). I am really hoping and praying that each sharing yang dishare bisa jadi berkat untuk orang-orang yang telah Tuhan tempatkan di sekitarku (di mana pun mereka berada).

At last, I only wanna say that I am blessed to be a blessing...

Thursday 1 March 2012

Seeds of Life

Today would be my first entry untuk blog ku ini, so karenanya aku mau introduce the theme of my blog, so biar kenal donk pastinya (kan sepeti kata pepatah 'tak kenal maka tak sayang'). ^^

So, this is the story behind my theme blog 'Seeds of Life':

As I mentioned earlier in my welcoming page, aku ini orang yang suka share, to be spesific aku suka share cerita (bukan gosip ya atau jelekin orang lain tentunya XD) atau quotes ke others  kalau memang it has been such a blessing for me. Contoh, I love reading story based on true story (ie: buku Tuhan Masih Menulis Cerita Cinta yang ditulis oleh ci Grace Suryani), sometimes aku share tentang pengalamannya ci Grace ke others yang juga sedang encounter pergumulan yang sama and kadang aku suka offer mau aku pinjemin bukunya atau ga, biar lebih jelas and hoping kalau pa yg aku share bisa kuatin (either kasih inspiration, encouragemnet or hope) ke orang tersebut. Maybe da yang ga gitu jelas dengan yang aku maksud share di atas itu apa aja and kaya gimana, tp you will notice pa yang aku maksud itu di page Facebook (FB) ku. I share lots and lots of verses,quotes, pics,songs, and links on my FB page, bukan karena aku kurang kerjaan atau gimana, tapi da hati yang longing buat share.After I share, I dont really 'care' sih actually dengan responses yang aku dapet dr thousand of my friends di FB...I am cool with all the responses, as I am only focus in 'satisfying' my heart that longs to share. If they give me 'thumb' for it that's great, 'coz  for me it's an acknowledgement that they read and agree with the content. Although normally the responses that I got are less than two digits for each post.

However, recently God changed my initial focus, Tuhan ubah cara pandang ku yang 'not care' itu dengan reminds me kalau 'His words will not return in vain'. Tentu aja, ga tiba-tiba Tuhan kasih aku tentang ini, tetapi He showed me waktu aku ga expect anything saat itu lewat salah satu student ku (I used to work as an education agent) dulu yg tiba2 buzz me on FB chat. I was surprised when I received her chat on FB, karena aku ga pernah ngomong lagi ma dia buat 2 tahunan, waktu aku selesai dengan urusan sekolahnya, di saat itu pula aku dan dia 'putus komunikasi' (karena everything is ok, and under control). Dan out of nowhere, she said that she has been blessed with my status update on FB, and when I asked her which one was she referring it to, she said any of it, she always reads mine, coz she hardly read her bible. It was a joy when I heard that, 'cause it means she was my silent reader for these times, and suddenly God reminds me that  none of His words would return in vain. I tried to find out the verse of this message and it was from Isaiah (Yesaya)  55:10-11
For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth,making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty,but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.
So, I was thinking maybe she is not the only silent reader that I have, I dont know how many friends out of thousand friends that I have on my list that have become my silent reader as her. God reminds me that His words are seed, so I believe every sharing that I share is also a seed that God could use to reach out people out there. Therefore, I chose a theme of this blog is Seed of Life, and I am hoping this seed will grow and one day it would bear fruit...
It’s not important who does the planting, or who does the watering. What’s important is that God makes the seed grow. (1 Corinthians/Korintus 3:7).
I believe He blesses me, so I also could be a blessing to others...

Sola gracia,
Ingrid ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment